Ngangganawili Aboriginal Health Service currently has 32 full time staff and 60 casual staff and we are proud of our experienced and committed team.
Our 2008-2013 Strategic Plan identifies effective professional development, training and strategic management of the workforce as a strategic priority. To achieve this we will:
- Conduct regular review of employment packages to ensure they remain attractive and competitive, particularly to Aboriginal Health Workers
- Introduce and promote communication and knowledge sharing strategies across the staff team
- Revise and implement staff induction, training, and performance management processes
- Review options for providing accommodation support to Aboriginal Health Workers
- Develop a workforce management and performance plan in consultation with all staff